|Script Name||Phantom Forces GUI Script|
|Script Executor||Synapse X|
|Game||Phantom Forces GUI Script|
- Enemy Player ESP
- No Hipfire Spread/Recoil
- Sleight Of Hand (Halved Reload Time)
- Walkspeed set to 18
- Instant Equip
- Slightly Increased Fire
- No Recoil/Spread
- Halved Melee Cooldown Time
How to Inject Phantom Forces GUI Script
Phantom Forces GUI Script by clicking the “Download” button.
2. Now Open .txt file (Script file)
2. Once you opened it, Copy the text inside the file by right clicking and selecting “Copy”.
3. Now open a Synapse X / JJSploit / Scriptware or any other roblox exploit and paste that script and click on Execute.
4. Boom !
There are two types of places you can play: there’s the classic Phantom Forces, which has maps like Warehouse and FPR, and there is Sandbox, which was created to test out new maps before they go on Phantom Forces itself. Sandbox has a lot more flexibility with its mechanics–for example ,you can run up walls with certain weapons.
Phantom Forces has some interesting mechanics, first of all the bullet drop. If you shoot someone far away on Phantom Forces, there is a chance that their name will be red for a second (meaning you killed them) but it will turn to white (meaning they survived).